Chef cookbook that allows to run one or more Ruby on Rails, Phoenix, Node, Meteor or Middleman applications on single server with databases, backup and more. It’s targeted at VPS and dedicated servers that run CentOS Linux.
- Support for variety of app stacks
- Documentation for non-Chef users
- Complete CentOS feature test suite
Custom e-commerce website for finding and mass-purchasing database entries instead of normal products. After the payment is made, appropriate data gets automatically exported, packaged into ZIP file and sent to the client without any admin involvment.
- Custom e-commerce mechanics
- Big tree data rendering (lazy)
- Big table filtering and exporting
- Custom Redis caching