Chef cookbook that allows to run one or more Ruby on Rails, Phoenix, Node, Meteor or Middleman applications on single server with databases, backup and more. It’s targeted at VPS and dedicated servers that run CentOS Linux.
- Support for variety of app stacks
- Documentation for non-Chef users
- Complete CentOS feature test suite
Private social network for connecting large corporate structures together. Includes people discovery with access control, wall messaging, private channel messaging and live notifications. Designed to handle massive amounts of users.
- Authentication and access configuration
- Subscriptions with many payment methods
Large system for managing document flow in companies with corporate structure. Includes hierarchical user structure, access control, secure file management, searchable knowledge base and automated task assignment mechanisms.
- Secure, client-side file uploads
- Advanced permissions system
- Async PDF document generation
Multi-module system for managing private family resources. It consists of music library with YouTube importer, cooking recipe library and a tool for making female fertility observations. Allows to join accounts and share selected resources.
- Multi-module application
- Accessiblity via VoiceOver & others
- Custom chart rendering
- Resource sharing between accounts
Custom e-commerce website for finding and mass-purchasing database entries instead of normal products. After the payment is made, appropriate data gets automatically exported, packaged into ZIP file and sent to the client without any admin involvment.
- Custom e-commerce mechanics
- Big tree data rendering (lazy)
- Big table filtering and exporting
- Custom Redis caching
Social app for posting multimedia content and presenting it as Flipboard-like magazine. Includes video handling, tagging and accounts with configurable access rights. Features magazine editor with drag & drop and auto-arrangement.
- JS editor for arranging magazines
- Media store with metadata & tagging
- Media upload with drag & drop
- Media loading from embeds
SaaS system for organizing events and trips. For each client, it handles offer presentation, slot reservations, e-commerce with payments and admin management. Manages subscriptions and payments between clients and the system owner.
- Multi-tenancy with subdomains & Postgres
- Multi-step e-commerce with Angular
- Expiring slot reservation system
- 3-layer system model with tenancy
Extended CMS for large apartment developer from Poland. All of the website's content is assembled via CMS from various building blocks. Features admin tools for importing apartment information from external database.
- Extensive, test covered admin panel
- Dynamic layout assembly (columns, tables)
- Dynamic hierarchical menu
Ruby on Rails gem that allows to implement and organize DB seeds in object-oriented fashion. It organizes seeds much like app/models does with models etc. It provides handy syntax for command line parameters and progress logging.
- DSL for defining seeds
- Rails convention friendly
- 100% test coverage
Shoe oriented e-commerce website with custom design featuring innovative ware presentation, extended search with filters, cart persistence and customer review system. Completely custom e-commerce and admin management mechanics.
- Custom e-commerce (stock, cart & history)
- Custom responsive image gallery
- Inline admin management
- Hand-crafted design and layout
SaaS solution for shops to connect with their customers via native mobile apps. Includes admin panel for managing campaigns and API for mobile apps. Manages subscriptions and payments between clients and the system owner.
- API spec with custom toolchain
- Consistent API >20 resources
- 100% test coverage
- Geospatial search using ElasticSearch
- Subscription & payments system
Simple website template for small company or personal business card. Includes blogging, price-listing, contact form, image-enabled WYSIWYG editor and a selection of graphical templates. Optimized with caching, S3 asset hosting and CSS sprites.
- Toolchain for Heroku/S3 multitenancy
- Turbolinks-compatible JS components
- WYSIWYG with image management
- Inline admin management
- App-wide caching
Foundation website designed to join together regular and visually impaired readers without design compromises or technical excuses. Includes articles, galleries, blog, discussion forum, account system and extensive admin panel.
- Responsive high-contrast design
- ARIA-friendly components (galleries, forms)
- Custom forum board (approval, anti-spam)
- 100% server side code coverage
- Compilance with WCAG 2.0