Chef cookbook that allows to run one or more Ruby on Rails, Phoenix, Node, Meteor or Middleman applications on single server with databases, backup and more. It’s targeted at VPS and dedicated servers that run CentOS Linux.
- Support for variety of app stacks
- Documentation for non-Chef users
- Complete CentOS feature test suite
Phoenix workshop that covers typical aspects of web development in this amazing Elixir-based framework. Includes detailed instructions in the README, a total of 9 exercises as well as a complete solution source.
- Covers CRUD, plugs and Ecto queries
- Battle-tested with a Rails team
- MIT-licensed and ready to use