Client-side app for finding online auctions using advanced, cascading filter system. The app consumes data from external API which prepares and caches the results. Separate module allows returning users to manage their favourite searches.
- Facebook auth within Ember
- 2-factor auth for admin panel
Chef cookbook that allows to run one or more Ruby on Rails, Phoenix, Node, Meteor or Middleman applications on single server with databases, backup and more. It’s targeted at VPS and dedicated servers that run CentOS Linux.
- Support for variety of app stacks
- Documentation for non-Chef users
- Complete CentOS feature test suite
Private social network for connecting large corporate structures together. Includes people discovery with access control, wall messaging, private channel messaging and live notifications. Designed to handle massive amounts of users.
- Authentication and access configuration
- Subscriptions with many payment methods
Multi-threaded web crawler with fancy Ruby on Rails web interface. Designed in modular fashion with ability to switch, combine and pipe multiple crawlers, HTTP clients (including JS-enabled ones), postprocessors, exporters and proxy adapters.
- Steamlined multi-website data mining
- Multi-threaded adapters for proxy services
- Swappable command-line and web access
Large system for managing document flow in companies with corporate structure. Includes hierarchical user structure, access control, secure file management, searchable knowledge base and automated task assignment mechanisms.
- Secure, client-side file uploads
- Advanced permissions system
- Async PDF document generation
Multi-module system for managing private family resources. It consists of music library with YouTube importer, cooking recipe library and a tool for making female fertility observations. Allows to join accounts and share selected resources.
- Multi-module application
- Accessiblity via VoiceOver & others
- Custom chart rendering
- Resource sharing between accounts
Custom e-commerce website for finding and mass-purchasing database entries instead of normal products. After the payment is made, appropriate data gets automatically exported, packaged into ZIP file and sent to the client without any admin involvment.
- Custom e-commerce mechanics
- Big tree data rendering (lazy)
- Big table filtering and exporting
- Custom Redis caching
Client-side app for browsing legal acts served via existing API. Includes powerful full-text search and document section reference system. Implemented in Ember and Ember Data.
- Custom ember-data adapter
- Massive structured document rendering
- SEO-friendly access for SPA
Social app for posting multimedia content and presenting it as Flipboard-like magazine. Includes video handling, tagging and accounts with configurable access rights. Features magazine editor with drag & drop and auto-arrangement.
- JS editor for arranging magazines
- Media store with metadata & tagging
- Media upload with drag & drop
- Media loading from embeds
SaaS system for organizing events and trips. For each client, it handles offer presentation, slot reservations, e-commerce with payments and admin management. Manages subscriptions and payments between clients and the system owner.
- Multi-tenancy with subdomains & Postgres
- Multi-step e-commerce with Angular
- Expiring slot reservation system
- 3-layer system model with tenancy
Extended CMS for large apartment developer from Poland. All of the website's content is assembled via CMS from various building blocks. Features admin tools for importing apartment information from external database.
- Extensive, test covered admin panel
- Dynamic layout assembly (columns, tables)
- Dynamic hierarchical menu
Conceptual combination of interactive moon calendar, weather forecast, internet radio, night sky animation and quote slideshow. Includes interactive solar system simulation. Released for iOS and the Mac.
- Audio streaming & weather APIs
- Scalable mobile/desktop UI engine
- Single codebase for multiple platforms
- 100+ AppStore reviews with 4.5 average
Simple 3D office space arrangement editor built into existing Ruby on Rails app. Editor included handy isometric camera controls, undo/redo, auto-save into ActiveRecord and a full-screen mode. Powered by WebGL and ThreeJS.
- ThreeJS & WebGL-based rendering
- Custom isometric camera system
- Auto-save between JS and Rails
Multimedia postcard single page app written in Ember and supported by Rails API. It allows to create postcards with textual, graphical, audio and geospatial content. It features unique responsive design, direct S3 uploads and a dedicated admin panel.
- Google Maps, SoundCloud & AWS APIs
- Secure Ember/Rails S3 file uploads
- Custom SPA flow design (menu, transitions)
Ruby on Rails gem that allows to implement and organize DB seeds in object-oriented fashion. It organizes seeds much like app/models does with models etc. It provides handy syntax for command line parameters and progress logging.
- DSL for defining seeds
- Rails convention friendly
- 100% test coverage
Shoe oriented e-commerce website with custom design featuring innovative ware presentation, extended search with filters, cart persistence and customer review system. Completely custom e-commerce and admin management mechanics.
- Custom e-commerce (stock, cart & history)
- Custom responsive image gallery
- Inline admin management
- Hand-crafted design and layout
SaaS solution for shops to connect with their customers via native mobile apps. Includes admin panel for managing campaigns and API for mobile apps. Manages subscriptions and payments between clients and the system owner.
- API spec with custom toolchain
- Consistent API >20 resources
- 100% test coverage
- Geospatial search using ElasticSearch
- Subscription & payments system
iOS application that combines sky simulation, weather forecast and Earth visualization. Features smooth weather playback, ability to scroll around the world, visuals based on custom 3D engine and music player-like interface.
- Cross-platform 3D engine
- GLSL shaders optimized for mobile
- Separate iPhone/iPad UI
- AppStore debut release
Simple website template for small company or personal business card. Includes blogging, price-listing, contact form, image-enabled WYSIWYG editor and a selection of graphical templates. Optimized with caching, S3 asset hosting and CSS sprites.
- Toolchain for Heroku/S3 multitenancy
- Turbolinks-compatible JS components
- WYSIWYG with image management
- Inline admin management
- App-wide caching
Patent filing form in existing system for publishing, discovering and trading patents between interested parties. Form works with lots of metadata and attachments, including encryption-secured ones. Form support polymorphic Rails-side input.
- Huge section-based form with Angular
- ActiveRecord data adapter for Angular
- Form validations, file uploads & auto-save
Ruby on Rails gem for implementing texter classes which allow sending SMS messages in similar way to how e-mails are implemented and sent with ActionMailer-based mailers. Takes advantage of e-mail proxying and enhanced phone number parsing.
- Adapters for SMS services (Twilio, Nexmo)
- API that resembles ActionMailer
- 100% test coverage
- Top score on CodeClimate & Scrutinizer
Phoenix workshop that covers typical aspects of web development in this amazing Elixir-based framework. Includes detailed instructions in the README, a total of 9 exercises as well as a complete solution source.
- Covers CRUD, plugs and Ecto queries
- Battle-tested with a Rails team
- MIT-licensed and ready to use
Videku allows to watch a movie from the internet or file right in the browser. Handy subtitle search allows to fetch captions in any language. Built-in voice lector can read subtitles during the playback. Remote control lets control the player from the phone.
- Web Speech API as subtitle reader
- Firebase API for real-time sync
- OpenSubtitles API for client-side subtitles
- Custom subtitle parsers for most formats
- Hand-crafted design
Foundation website designed to join together regular and visually impaired readers without design compromises or technical excuses. Includes articles, galleries, blog, discussion forum, account system and extensive admin panel.
- Responsive high-contrast design
- ARIA-friendly components (galleries, forms)
- Custom forum board (approval, anti-spam)
- 100% server side code coverage
- Compilance with WCAG 2.0